Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Weight loss update 2

Hey everyone,

I've been delinquent with posting recently. But here is my update regarding my weight loss.

So I'm trying to eat healthy to maintain my weight. I don't know how much that has worked. Even if I consume 1500-2000 calories, I'm not burning much of it as I'm just sitting around most of the day. I try to be as active as possible by walking down the block or just walking in the house but it's not the same.

The good news is the doctor has cleared me to start walking without the use of crutches. That means I'm one step closer to being 100%. And I'm looking forward to getting back to my normal life. Physical therapy is going well and I'm seeing some great improvement as well.

That's all for now.
iDenkilla

No comments:

Post a Comment