Thursday, September 19, 2013

Narrigun

So it's another sleepless night :-(  . My cousin was visiting and just went home an hour ago. Before she left, she asked me if I could write a post about her on my blog. She's a bit conceited but I thought I'd do it anyway to embarrass her :-D.

Krishna is 17, and goes to a great high school in Queens. She's in a school which gives her college credits her last 2 years of high school. Basically when she goes into college as a freshman next year, she will already have her Associate's degree. She will have many doors that will open to her because of this: 1) She could take the easy way out and graduate college in 2 years with a bachelor's and just finish early. 2) She can stay in the college for 4 years like a normal kid and have two separate majors or a major and a minor. 3) She can earn her bachelor's in 2 years and then study/ volunteer abroad. She's s bright kid and I'm sure whatever she chooses will be well thought out.

The title of this post is "Narrigun" which means "look" in Kutchi. It's one of the languages she speaks at home with her parents, grandmas, her uncle and my mom. "Look" is the only word I am able to speak in Kutchi and I say it to annoy the crap out of her. As she gets older, I feel like I'm able to relate to her more and pass on my wisdom but that comes with the price of me annoying her.

Well that's it for my post, I hope you're happy Krishna. (I expect an awesome Christmas, and birthday gift for this)

Thanks for reading everyone,
iDenkilla

P.S. Krishna, I also expect a nice comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment